This Request for Proposals (RFP) is to identify and solicit speakers for the 2020 Annual Warrior Community Integration Symposium, hosted by America’s Warrior Partnership. Symposium speakers must be willing to provide their speaking services pro bono, as well as cover their own travel expenses to the event in Atlanta, Georgia. All proposals should align with the mission of America’s Warrior Partnership and support the overarching goals of the Symposium.
About America’s Warrior Partnership
America’s Warrior Partnership is committed to empowering communities to empower veterans. We fill the gaps that exist between current veteran service organizations by helping nonprofits connect with the veterans, military members and families in need: bolstering their efficacy, improving their results and empowering their initiatives. America’s Warrior Partnership is a force multiplier for warrior community integration that enhances communities where great Americans choose to live and contribute.
About the Annual Warrior Community Integration Symposium
The annual Warrior Community Integration Symposium is a gathering of hundreds of veteran-serving professionals from the private and public sectors to share best practices, learn from inspiring speakers, and connect with resources available to empower military, veterans, their families and caregivers. Networking is a key focus of the Symposium, encouraging veteran-serving professionals to build new partnerships and improve services for all veterans. Thousands of veteran-serving professionals have attended and gleaned numerous insights since the inaugural Symposium in 2014.
August 25-27, 2020
Marriott Marquis 265 Peachtree Center Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30303
Presentation proposals guidelines
We welcome proposals from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, sex, age, disability, familial status, or national origin.
Please address any questions to Lori Noonan at email@example.com prior to the submission deadline.
Presentation proposals should align with the following topics:
- Empowered veteran (health and wellness)
- Empowered professional (education, business, entrepreneurship)
- Empowered family
- Empowered community
- Empowered organizations
- Community Integration
- Leadership and Management
Proposals may be submitted for the following sessions:
- Concurrent breakout session (1 hour) for up to 100 people
- Plenary session (1 hour) for up to 600 people
- Breakout session (45 minutes) for up to 100 people
All proposals are due no later than 5pm EST on May 1, 2020. No late submissions will be accepted. Speakers will be notified of the approval of their proposal no later than May 15, 2020.
All proposals must also include the following attachments, which can be uploaded with the form:
- Evidence of professional experience/expertise on the proposed session topic. A resume/CV may be included but is not required.
- Short biography (no more than 75 words) to be included in Symposium materials, should your proposed session topic be accepted.
- Headshot for use in the Symposium materials, should your proposed session topic be accepted.